Cat Poop Cookies II

Hi Pat i just found this recipe thought it would go great with your poop cake lol.

Cat Poop Cookies II
These showstoppers are great at parties. For added effect, mix in coconut (tapeworms) ramen noodles (roundworms), or peanuts. You can also coat the scoop with melted chocolate for a startling effect." Original recipe yield: 3 to 4 dozen.

INGREDIENTS:
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup molasses
2/3 cup butter
1 egg
2 1/3 cups whole wheat flour
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
1 (32 ounce) package wheat and barley nugget cereal (eg. Grapenuts TM)
1/2 cup crushed ramen noodles

DIRECTIONS:
In a medium bowl, Microwave the honey until it bubbles. This may take up to 1 minute. Stir in the molasses, butter and egg. Beat until smooth. Stir in the flour, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves until combined. Then add the dramatic additions of your choice such as coconut, ramen, chocolate chips, or peanuts. Chill dough until firm.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Roll dough into logs about 3/4 inch in diameter. Cut into pieces the approximate length of cat poop. Roll pieces in the cereal, place on an unprepared cookie sheet, and bake for 10 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven.
Serve the cookies in a disposable cat litter box, on a bed of cereal, with a brand new litterbox scoop. Add plastic flies, and dip the litter scoop in chocolate for added fun.

Sky,

Do you think kids really appreciate all the disgusting things we do for them all in the name of fun? This gives new meaning to “get your mind out of the gutter” or in this case the kitty litter box.

My son is a little older so I might just make these and send with him if he goes to a Halloween party.

Pat

Pat,
I think kids love that they can actually bring in something that is home made for 1 and that you are not only showing how much thought and love goes into it but also creating memories that they will carry on for the rest of thier lives. Imagine 40 years from now they still be able to remember that special day in school or where ever it was. Times have changed so much that if parents arent busy working or just dont have the time or want to have the time . Many kids bring in store bought stuff not to say it is a bad thing . Just makes your Homemade stuff the talk of the school, that alone will put a smile on your face. I also think it gives us a little kick to have your kids look at you like oh my is that really my mother or father he he he. Sky