Crockpot Stuffed Cabbage Casserole

Tried this recipe posted by ladyesville in the crockpot secton and it was delicious. We eat cabbage often and my hubby said this was one of the best cabbage recipes I had tried. Put it in the crockpot before I left for work and came home to a delicious smell. Made some cornbread and dinner was ready.

Howdy. This is my first post; novice at this. Looking forward to trying this recipe.

Hello! I am Karen from Louisiana! I am from Alabama originally so I love Southern cooking. I am interested in all good recipes. Right now, I am interested in fried green tomatoes with two gravies like the appetizer at Puleo’s in Knoxville, TN. This was a delightful appetizer!

this is my first post. looking for deep fry recipes.love to eatanything… once

Hi!! My name is Dianna Parker, and look forward to trying new recipes. I would like to have the recipe for Crockpot Stuffed Cabbage Casserole.

Aloha all, this is my first post and I was looking for this recipe specifically. I love stuffed cabbage but hate the process of rolling cabbage.

Hi my name is Donna and I am lost. I don’t know how to get the recipe for the Crockpot Stuffed Cabbage. Where do I go? Please help me anyone. Thank you very much.

rdrepair,
It is in the crockpot forum and is currently about the tenth post down.
Chilton

Love stuffed cabbage rolls. Anxious to try this simpler version

I can’t figure out how to get this recipe! Pease Help!

http://www.www.recipesecrets.net/forums/crock-pot-recipes/20761-stuffed-cabbage-casserole.html