Diet Coke Chicken

This is something I found on the Weight Watcher site, and it’s really easy and good! It is like barbecued chicken, makes 4 servings at 4 Points per serving.

4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
1 cup catsup
1 can Diet Coke (other diet sodas work well too!)

Put chicken in a non-stick skillet. Pour catsup and diet soda over the chicken. Turn heat to medium-high and cook chicken for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.

Cover, reduce heat to simmer and cook another 15-20 minutes. Remove lid, and cook until sauce thickens and sticks to chicken. Sauce will taste like BBQ and the chicken is very tender.

Note: You can make shredded BBQ chicken sandwiches with this. Simply use 2forks and pull chicken apart about 15 minutes before it’s finished cooking. You could also add some black pepper and diced onions right when you start to cook it.

Variations:
Add packet of dry onion soup mix, mushrooms, onions and pepper.
Add orange soda and some ginger and garlic.
Add Diet Dr. Pepper instead of Diet Coke.
Use BBQ sauce instead of catsup.
Use pork chops instead of chicken.
Use Diet Coke with Lime and salsa for a Mexican flavor.

yum this is delicious… I found it when I first started weight watchers, and try to make it every couple of weeks… it’s so tasty!!!

Hey! This is really one of the appreciated recipe.

New Born Baby Guide, Hair Loss Treatment, Hair Loss Cure

You’re welcome! I love sharing tried & true low-cal recipes! Last time I made it, I also grilled some fresh pineapple slices on the George Foreman Grill to go on the side! Yummy!

I can’t imagine how diet coke chicken could cure chronic yeast infections.

Tried the recipe thinking the chicken to be tough, but to my surprise it was tender. my husband loved it and told our daughter to try it very good from our stand point would rate a 10 plus. one for my book…Angel wings

Have a child’s happy meal eg. smallest burger, fruit bag and diet coke or orange juice.

Don’t go for the chicken royal meal! OMG!
If you’re on WW the idea is that you don’t eat things like this. Probably your whole daily allowance.

Drinking diet sodas or any soda, for that matter, is not good for you.

I have tried the recipe once before, got it from Weight Watchers.com some time back. Yummie i have to say.

can any one tell me what is v 8 juice

Who would believe Coca-Cola diet would make such a delicious recipe dish.Tried liked.Thanks day really. Keep the videos coming.

Hi…
This is really one of the appreciated recipe. You have don a great work.
Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for this recipe, i am a member of SW and it’s great to get all the hints and tips on recipes in class and i’ve ‘favourited’ your webpage as it looks like there are lots of recipe ideas, thanks

Hi Mrsctb7,
yummy looking diet coke chicken recipe and luckily found all the ingredients in stock so will try this recipe and will share my reviews later with you. Keep sharing healthy recipes.

Accident & Sickness Insurance