Fajita Stuffed Shells

Fajita Stuffed Shells

This meal is a fun way to dress up any little gathering!

Ingredients:

12 uncooked jumbo pasta shells
1 clove minced garlic
6 ounces extra lean ground beef
1 green bell pepper
1 medium onion
1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
2/3 cup fresh salsa
2 cups shredded leaf lettuce

Cook pasta shells according to package directions -Preheat oven to 350°F -in shallow dish, Add Farmboy extra lean ground beef and diced up bell pepper, garlic and onion. Cook beef and vegetables over medium heat 6-8 minutes -Cool slightly -Place ground beef and vegetables in medium bowl. Stir in sour cream and cheddar cheese -Stuff shells evenly with meat mixture, mounding slightly -Arrange shells in 8-inch baking dish.

Pour salsa over filled shells. Cover with foil and bake 15 minutes or until heated through. Divide lettuce evenly among 4 plates; arranage 3 shells on each plate

B-man :wink:

I love this recipe. How do I print just the one I want without printing the entire list? Is there a code that tells how to set it up to 'print this page"?
Thanks for your advise

Hi!

To print out just one recipe, highlight the area that you want to print by left clicking and HOLD and move your cursor over ENTIRE area that you want printed (the area will be covered in black). Once you have all that, right click to get options, select COPY (or select PRINT). Go to Microsoft WORD program, and paste the recipe there to print it or save it as a document. You paste by clicking the paste icon on your upper toolbar in WORD or by right clicking and selecting PASTE.

Hope this works for you! :smiley:

Hi piddlineasy…

To print the single recipe…highlight it with your mouse by holding down the left button and dragging across the entire recipe. Then hit Crtl + P at the same time. Windows will bring up a small screen. On the lower left area of the screen, make sure the dot is placed in the “current page” . Then hit print.

You may be able to just hit Crtl + P and get the same screen and choices to print. Just be certain you choose the "current page"or “selected page” as the option to print. In this particular recipe, I think it’s the only page anyway…let me know how you make out.

B-man :wink: