Ginger Pork!

Hi everyone! I’m new to this forum and thought I would post some of my own recipes from time to time. I have lived around the world and have picked up a few things from place to place. Lately, I’ve been really into Japanese food! The style, preparation, and simplicity is unmatched in my opinion and the food is healthy and DELICIOUS! Here’s my simple recipe for Ginger Pork or (in Japanese) Buta no Shogayaki.

Preparation time: about 20 min
Cooking time: about 15 min

Ingredients–
400g Pork Fillet or Loins
3 small cups white rice
8 green beans
ginger, grated (about 5cm)
4 tablespoons soy sauce

Cut the pork fillets diagonally in thin slices. If you’re using loin, cut the slices about 5cm wide and 2cm thick. Add to a bowl and leave to marinate with the four tablespoons of soy sauce and a little grated ginger, for fifteen minutes (I also like to add lemon juice here). Meanwhile, boil the rice and green beans and put to one side. Cook the pork slices in a frying pan with a little vegetable oil and heat until they are slightly brown. Serve on a bed of rice with the green beans!

This dish serves about 4 people! The preparation is really easy but takes some time to master. Let me know what you think!

have you come vietnamese yet ?

Hi everybody! I am new to this forum , I love jerk chicken all recipe.