Help Looking for Swedish Pancake recipe

my grandmother used to make it, it was baked. I loved it as a child but she’s gone and I can’t find the recipe

I found this on another website I visit see if this is what you are looking for.

Swedish Pancakes Recipe #27764
One of Grandma Kay’s recipes. Once you get a taste for these, you’re going to want them. You’re going to want them a LOT. Kids really go for them. Serve these with Lingonberry preserves, they taste really scrumptious!
3 large eggs
1 cup milk
2 teaspoons sugar
salt, to taste
1 teaspoon baking powder
5 tablespoons flour
1/4 cup butter, melted and cooled
3 servings Change size or US/metric
Change to: servings US Metric
40 minutes 30 mins prep

1. Allow eggs and milk to rise to room temperature.
  2. Beat eggs until frothy; slowly add milk.
  3. Blend in each ingredient separately.
  4. Add the flour 1 tbsp.
  5. at a time; add the butter last.
  6. (Batter will be thin and may contain lumps- not to worry!) Heat griddle or skillet on medium to med -lowheat.
  7. Add a small amout of butter and swirl around.
  8. Pour batter onto the hot griddle by the tablespoonful; turn pancakes when they become bubbly.
  9. Cook until golden and remove to plate.
  10. Note: You may keep stacks warm in the oven on low while you cook a bunch of these up.
  11. Serve with butter, Swedish lingonberry or Swedish strawberry preserve and a dusting of powdered sugar.

Here is another one…

Swedish Pancakes Recipe #106572
These are so versatile; I often use them like crepes and fill them with fruit, ricotta cheese, cottage cheese, flavorings and serve for brunch. Very tender, very simple to make. I have cooked for over 45 years and many of my recipes are from my imagination; this is one of those. With a little experientation, you can probably improve on this recipe.
3 eggs
1 1/4 cups milk
3/4 cup flour
1 tablespoon sugar
1 pinch salt
1/2 teaspoon almond extract or vanilla extract or lemon extract, etc,if desired
Optional
1 cup strawberries or peaches or raspberries, etc (optional)
sugar
1 cup ricotta cheese or cottage cheese
1/2 cup flavored yogurt (optional)
1 egg, beaten
nuts, if desired
whipped cream, canned or home made
6 servings Change size or US/metric
Change to: servings US Metric
1 hour 30 mins prep

1. Beat the 3 eggs until very thick and lemon colored.
  2. Turn mixer down and add milk, flour and sugar, salt and flavoring.
  3. Heat 10" frying pan on med/high, spray with cooking oil, or lightly coat pan with butter.
  4. Pour about 1/3 cup of above batter on skillet, lift& rotate skillet so batter covers bottom with a thin layer.
  5. Cook about 2 minutes until pancake is set, flip over and cook other side for about 2 more minutes; place on plate.
  6. Continue until all thin pancakes are cooked, greasing pan each time.
  7. At this time, can be served with butter/jam or syrup.
  8. But now’s the time to get creative!
  9. In a small sauce pan, mix about 1 cup of fresh fruit (strawberries, oranges, peaches, cherries, etc) with enough sugar to sweeten to taste.
  10. Add 1 egg, beat in and add extra desired flavoring.
  11. Then add 1 cup cottage or ricotta cheese; heat through, but don’t boil.
  12. (I sometimes also add fruit yogurt to this mixture.).
  13. Place one pancake on plate, on lower 1/3 of pancake, place 1/4 cup fruit mixture; lightly roll up and place in buttered 9x11" pan.
  14. Continue until all pancakes are used; pack rolled pancakes closely together.
  15. Should have about 12 roll-ups.
  16. Top with nuts if desired.
  17. Cover with aluminum foil, place in 350 oven for about 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
  18. Serve in the baking pan with whipped cream available at table for individual tastes.
  19. This recipe isn’t exact- I am a"some" cook-- some of this and some of that.

Swedish pancakes are generally not baked, however, German Pancakes are. Here is a fantastic site that shows how to make German Pancakes. They turned out light and fluffy when I followed the directions. Enjoy.
http://wolfandturtle.net/Yarnpath/index.php/Yarnpath/comments/german_yorkshire_pancake_pudding/