How to prepare low calorie diet

First, spray your skillet with non fat cooking spray and heat over medium heat. Most cooking sprays are 0 calories and 0 fat per serving.

Second, measure and add your Egg starts. Egg starts are normally 30 calories and 0 fat per serving. Depending on your dietary needs and goals decide on how many servings are appropriate for you.

Third, cut your low fat, low calorie ham or other type of lunch meat into 1/4 size slices. Add to the cooking eggs and stir. A lot of ham is 99% fat free and very low calorie. Read the label to make sure! Cook your Egg Starts as directed until done.

Fourth, plate your eggs and ham and add low fat, low calorie cheese and serve with salsa and 2 slices of toast. Most salsa is 15 calories and 0 fat per 2 tablespoons. Bread can vary depending on grain, however, regular white bread is approximately 80 calories and 1 gram of fat per slice.

You hear about the Dr. Atkins diet, Protein Power, Carbohydrate Addicts, the Zone diet, CKD, SommerSizing and all other high-protein low carb diet plans, but which one is right for you? Read what other low-carbers think about the low carb plan they’re following and how they live with it. This may help you find the right plan for you. Please feel free to join the discussion to comment on these plans or tell about your favourite low carb plan!

Am already salivating!
Am really on a resolution to change my diet completely, i want to cut down alot of weight that seem to incessantly stare at me. I would like to know which cooking sprays that have 0 calories and 0 fat serving.

Some people don’t like the cooking sprays. An alternative is the lightly brush the meat with oil instead of pouring oil into the pan. You use far less oil this way.