How to stuff Manacotti

I made a cheese mixture and could not stuff the cooked manacotti. Is there a secret? HELP???

Make sure the manicotti is cool, it won’t tear as eaily, and not cooked so much it is soft, just firm but pliable…

I use a long handeled teaspoon to fill the shell.

Don’t be afraid to open the shell, it will spring back to shape, just be careful not to tear it as you open it. Fill it as full as you want, I personally crammed the filling in. We did half the shells with cheese filling and made a batch of cheese filling and added spinach. Both are excellent.

I have found if you use a pastry bag or a gallon ziplock bag with the corner cut off, it is extremely easy to stuff the manicotti. This also works for almost any kind of shells.

I’ve found that a baby spoon with plastic tip helps the cheese mixture slide easily into the shell.

Cook your noodles, when done lift them out of the water and put them in a big shallow pan of ice water. When cool drain well. Take a noodle and split it lenghtwise. Lay open on a flat surface. Put some filling down center of noodle. Bring cut sides up around filling until the edges are overlapping a little. Turn seam side dow in pan or dish you are going to bake them in.

I’ve found that using a pastry bag / cake decorating bag with no tip on it works perfectly! :smiley:

I stuff the shells dry will a long teaspoon & use extra sauce.

If you’re upset about your weight and want to lose a little more, get this…

An overweight mother with pre-diabetes has just SHOCKED the medical
community by losing an unheard of 22lbs pounds in just 13 days…

…Without starving herself, she lost a total of 37lbs in the first month!
-> CLICK HERE to see her Transformation Pics!

…Even without exercising, she went on to burn off 84lbs (almost a pound a day)
and eliminated any sign of diabetes or any other life-ending diseases.

And the amazing thing is…

All she did was this D.I.Y. “carb-pairing” trick that reconditions your 3 female
weight-loss hormones to drastically accelerate fat-burning while still eating the
foods you love.

Check it out for yourself…

“Carb-Pairing” Melts Away 37 Pounds in Just 20 Days (WOMEN ONLY)

Enjoy!