Looking for Macaroni Grill bread dipping sauce recipe

I would like to get the recipe for the bread dipping sauce from Macaroni Grill. Can anyone help me?

[b]That’s similar to the recipe I use. I fiddled with the basic recipe looking to make a knock-off of Carabba’s dipping sauce.

I never thought of making up a batch of the dried herbs, though. Thanks for that tip! I think I’d omit the garlic and add it when I mix it with the EVOO, though, cause we like ours garlicky and I usually crush about 5 cloves for each recipe.[/b]

[b]I will, thanks! One of my daughters loves lots of garlic like I do but my other daughter eats very little of it. It seems to “stay with her” and, since she works in a doctor’s office, doesn’t want to offend anyone.

I just bought five large heads to roast. I squeeze them out into olive oil and keep it in the fridge for whenever I need it.[/b]

Kitchen Witch I tried your recipe and it turned out awesome, much better than the Macaroni Grill’s. I was there just two nights ago so there’s was fresh in my mind. I baked my own bread to dip in it. My bread recipe is quick and easy. This is the one I used.

3 cups self rising flour
3 Tblsp sugar
12 oz beer

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray loaf pan with non stick spray. Mix flour and sugar in bowl then pour in beer, mix well. Spoon batter in pan. Bake in 375 oven for 50 minutes. Pour a little melted butter over top and sprinkle with parmesan cheese then bake about 10 more minutes. Let cool in pan for a few minutes before removing and slicing. Sometimes I mix in about 1/2 cup of shredded colby jack.

I make this bread whenever I don’t like the bread the store bakery has. I always use it as a base and add different spices because my boyfriend says with it plain, the beer taste is too overpowering. Do you have any easy bread recipes? This is the only one I’ve ever tried making, so I don’t have much experience making bread. Thanks, Shelley shells0497@gmail.com

I geuss what I mean by easy, really means not easy to ruin. I’ll try the ones you send that sound like less kneading and rising, thats where I always figured I would do something wrong. Then I’ll move on to the one’s that sound more involved. My mom gave me her bread machine a few weeks ago, but I haven’t had the chance to try using it yet. Thanks Again, Shelley

Carrabbas Bread Dipping Sauce as published in the Houston Chronicle