Need names of some good restaurants in two cities

We will be visiting Columbia, SC and Savannah, GA soon and would like names of some good restaurants. We like all kinds of foods, but when we travel we do like to eat the foods of the area.

There are several great restaurants in Savannah. Try the Pink House. They have a flounder dish that is their specialty-delicious. Also good is Elizabeth’s on 37th-gourmet Southern. My favorite is Garibaldi’s, but the Bistro Savannah next door is also good. Enjoy.

The Chart House on River Street in Savannah. The lamb is fantastic.
I have not been to The Lady and Sons Restaurant but I have two of Paula Deens recipe books and I love her recipes. She’s on the Food Network. So I would definitely go to her restaurant since I like her recipes.
Hope this helps.

There is a resturant in Savannah called Williams Seafood. It has wonderful food. We have ate there on many occassions . Everytime we go in fact it is a family tradition to eat at Williams.

Bubba Gump Shrimp Company is a very good restraunt. :smiley:

I n Savannah there is the Pirate House & The Lady & her sons restaurant, which is Paula Dean of foodnetwork. can’t help you with Columbia :slight_smile:

In Savannah…Absolutely “Mother and Son’s”…Owner is Paula Dean and the Cooking Channel… :smiley:

We will never forget eating at Mrs. Wilks. It is an old house in the historic area. They serve lunch family style and the people start lining up early. Fried chicken, gravy, potatoes, squash, peas, roast, greens, biscuits, cane syrup . . . The food was great, the experience was fun and educational.

Mrs. Wilkes boarding house. Family style, been in Savanna forever. They do not advertise. Great Soul food.

I have been to Lady and Son’s Restaurant and the food was absolutely so delicious. My husband and I throughly enjoyed going there. I have three of her cookbooks and can’t wait to buy the fourth. I also have been to Elizabeth’s on 37th.