New as Well

:roll: I am new here as well. I collect cookbooks so was naturally drawn to this website. Unfortunately I have started with the New Year’s Diet and only get to “read” most of the recipes for now. Was thrilled to see some lowcarb entries. That type of cooking is still totally foreign to me…love the pasta and breads…ummm! So… I look forward to trying some of those posted…looks like the KitchenWitch had a lot!!! Let me know if you have had success with this please. I just joined tonight and will submit some recipes soon! A Happy New Year to all and may it be the best of those to come!!

Welcome mysticboda to RSN and I hope you find many resipes you like here and many folks too! Again welcome and I look foward to seeing some of your recipes here too!

Welcome aboard mysticboda!

Looks like you made a New Year’s Resolution too! In our CHAT forum we have a New Year’s Resolutions thread - some of us are still sticking with it!
I added the Diet for Idiots to my resolutions 10 days into the New Year - today is Day 10 for me! (it’s an 11-days-on and 3-days-off diet!) So far so good. Let’s see if I drop the weight. Supposed to be 9 pounds in 11 days! I’ll let you know when I weight myself on Saturday - that’s when I will have completed all 11 days. Hoping to lose 10 pounds - we’ll see.

It’s nice to know there are others out there that collect cookbooks. I have quite an extensive library myself!

Being Italian - I love the pasta and breads myself. It’s an addiction.

Looking forward to seeing any recipes you would like to share with us!

Kitchen Witch