SendMeRecipes.com

This site is free. You are welcome to use it.

SendMeRecipes.com will be a completely different site with a premium membership.

SendMeRecipes.com is more than just daily recipes. It provides several features which you can’t get for free online.

For a brief summary of those features go to:

http://sendmerecipes.com/special.html

Hi gms51…

Believe it or not, you already have a list! See my response to Matt regarding Instant Buzz and using a simple Viral Marketing capaign by emailing your own personal email recipients, that you communicate with already!

Reagrds,

B-man :wink:

B-Man,

Good point. Instant Buzz is a very cool service. The founder Mike Filsiame is a brilliant marketer and has a lot of credibility online. I’m actually doing lunch with him and a few others on Saturday.

Ron

[/quote]

Hi there Ron …

I was going to include Mike’s name as being the founder of Instant Buzz, but didn’t want to be accused of soliciting on his behalf! Mike being BRILLIANT when it comes to Internet Marketing, is an understatement! He’s in prelaunch for a new service called Butterfly Marketing! He’s definitely in the top 3 of the "best of the best"club!

Anyone in Internet Marketing knows the name Mike Filsaime, and knows him as being a go-to guy for mentoring and producing excelllent products, services and opportunity to learn the ropes, so to speak. Mike has inspired and developed a lot of new entry marketers into VERY successful Internet Marketing entrpreneurs. In my humble opinion, he’s a marketing guru…hands down!

Having lunch with Mike…you lucky devil. I’d really like to meet Mike; actually I’d love to be personally mentored by him for an Internet Marketing entrepreneurial startup!!! He’s running a contest to give away one more free membership to his new Butterfly Marketing service. Winning that would be better than winning a jackpot lottery…and of course my chances at winning his contest or ever having the chance to be mentored by him, would be the same odds as me having won last weeks lotto jackpot…it didn’t happen!

Aside from being an Instant Buzz member…I just joined one of his associate\affiliate marketing programs. I really have “the world of respect” for Mike!

Please…tell Mike that B-man from Recipe Secrets is also now a member of the “Filsaime group,” and says “G’day!”

Hey Ron…I’d gladly tag along as your personal valet and sit quietly at the next table … just to have the chance to meet Mike and have the opportunity to listen to him in person! :stuck_out_tongue: Impressive Ron…I envy you…in a respectful manner, that is!

Enjoy your time with Mike, et al. And do be certain to tell me how it went!

Don’t forget to say “G’day” on my behalf!

Regards,

B-man :wink:

[/quote][/quote]