Recipe Name: SPAGHETTI WITH CHERRY TOMATOES AND BASIL
1 Pound spaghetti
1 1/2 Pound cherry tomatoes
5 fresh basil leaves
4 Tblsp olive oil
fresh ground parmesan
salt to taste
. Halve the tomatoes and cook them for 3 or 4 minutes in a a large nonstick skillet with the olive oil and chopped basil, salt to taste.
2. In the mean time prepare the spaghetti as directed.
3. Once the tomatoes start to soften remove them from the heat and set aside until the pasta is ready.
4. When the pasta is ready strain it and add it to the tomatoes.
5. Mix it in well and cook for a couple of minutes in the skillet.
6. Serve hot with fresh ground pasmesan.
If you find it to be too dry add more oil.