Trailer Trash Mixup Recipe
1 box mushroom and onion flavored seasoned stuffing mix
1 lb ground beef
1 (4 ounce) can chopped mushrooms
1 can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese or cheddar cheese
- Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions (I usually do this in a microwave).
- Brown ground beef in a frying pan until completely brown, breaking up meat chunks with the back of a wooden spoon; drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked stuffing, ground beef, drained mushrooms and undiluted soup mix.
- Stir to combine.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Put in microwave and heat over high heat for 2-3 minutes till thorougly heated and cheese is melted.