Yummy Lemon Salmon Burgers

I made these one night last week and really liked them. I had never used mayonnaise on salmon before, I usually use honey mustard , but it was good. Seasoning in the patties was also good. Thanks Ladyesville for another great post.

I am new here…read your review and went looking for this recipe…where is it?? Thank you ahead!!

Type Yummy Lemon Salmon Burgers in the search box. Salmon recipes by ladysville will come up and you can click on that, and scroll down till it comes up.i’ll just repost it to make it easier but in the future thats how to find specific recipes.
16 oz. can salmon, drained and flaked 2 eggs 1/4 c. chopped fresh parsley ( I used a couple of tsp. dried, cause I didn’t have fresh) 2 T. finely chopped onion 1/4 c. italian seasoned bread crumbs 2 T. lemon juice 1/2 tsp. basil 1 pinch red pepper flakes
Sauce 2 T. mayonnaise 1 T. lemon juice 1/8 tsp. basil
Mix together salmon ingredients. Form into 6 patties and fry in oil until browned. In a small bowl mix sauce ingredients serve with patties.

A quick, delicious and nutritious way of serving up canned salmon. You can enjoy this with or without the dressing, in a hamburger bun, or with a salad. I made these one night last week and really liked them. I had never used mayonnaise on salmon before, I usually use honey mustard.

Burgers is always a delicious food. Lemon salmon burgers is more flavoured than general. I like it.