Barbecue Chicken Pizza

The barbeque chicken pizza recipes posted by Sky and Aline on 9/20/05 were really good. My son had a pizza party with about two dozen hungry teenagers. They all participated making the pizzas. All of them except the barbeque chicken were tried and true recipes. But they loved them. We made all (5) different varieties using toppings & sauces suggested in the recipes but my tried and true pizza crust. If you like barbeque chicken and you like pizza, you will like these pizzas. When you can get two dozen teenagers to agree on anything, its a good day but when they all give you a “two thumbs up”, its a great day! We would definitely make these, any or all, again.

When I was in college, California Pizza Kitchen was the height of awesomeness for my friends and me and we always visit this great place for create our new idea. This is an easy not-too-sweet, delicious alternative to tomato sauce based pizzas! Sure to satisfy everyone.

i don’t like chicken pizza ,but always good.

At the moment I want to eat it. So please why not share all ingredients and how its make.

This is one of my favorites

I love pizza specially chicken pizza!!!

I love chicken BBQ, Weekend I usually eat it with your friends. Maybe I’ll try Chicken Pizza