Chili's Pico de gallo recipe?

I was wondering if anybody in here has the pico de gallo recipe from chili’s? ive tried other recipes but chili’s one is the one i am in love with? please help me, thankyou!

Have you tried this one?

Pico de Gallo or Salsa Fresca
(Fresh Tomato and Jalapeno Salsa)
Serve as an appetizer with crisp tortilla chips, or as a condiment for various foods such as tacos, burritos, omelets, or anything that sounds good to you! Watch out, this concoction is habit-forming…one bite leads to another!

4 large ripe tomatoes, seeded and chopped*
4 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
1 medium white or red onion, finely chopped**
1 1/2 teaspoons packed brown sugar
2 green onions, finely chopped
2 teaspoons green jalapeño sauce
4 to 6 cloves garlic, finely minced
1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
4 to 6 fresh or pickled jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped***
Freshly ground pepper to taste
Juice of 1 small lime (about 2 tablespoons)
Combine all ingredients in glass (or non-reactive) bowl. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use. Will keep for up to a week in the refrigerator.
Makes about 6 cups salsa.

• To “ripen” tomatoes and improve their taste, do not refrigerate when you first bring them home from the grocery store. Place the tomatoes, stem side-side down in a basket on your counter. Allow a few days to continue ripening. When they have ripened to your taste, then refrigerate. This really does improve the flavor and it’s a must when vine-ripened are not available!

** When using raw onions in a recipe or as a condiment, always soak the onion in ice water after you have chopped or sliced it. Drain just before using/serving. This takes the unpleasantness out of the onion, leaving it sweet tasting and crisp. Even the pickiest eater will like raw onions prepared this way.

***Working with jalapeños or other chiles: Capsaicin is the ingredient in chiles that causes the burning sensation associated with fresh peppers. It’s a good idea to use rubber gloves when handling fresh chiles. (Disposable surgical gloves, available at most drugstores, work best for this.) If you choose not to use gloves, be extremely careful not to touch any part of your body, especially your eyes. After you’ve finished handling the chiles, wash your knife and cutting board with hot soapy water to ensure that there is no carry-over to other foods that may come in contact with the peppers.

No i havnt i will be sure to try it friday, when we have homemade pizza! thanks!

I made this recently and it was great. The recipe comes from www.copykat.com. I left out the jalepeno and it was still good.

Chili’s Pico de Gallo

Notes:
This goes perfect with the Chili’s Margarita Chicken and the Chili’s Black Beans.

Ingredients:
1/2 C. Diced Onions
1/2 C. Diced Tomatoes
2 Tbsp. Chopped Cilantro
Diced Jalepeno to taste (Omit the seeds)

Preparation:
Dice both tomatoes and onions. Chop cilanto, and add enough diced jalepeno seeds to suit your desired hotness. Mix together, and serve.

I had this recipe and thought I’d post it as an alternative to Chili’s Pico De Gallo…in the event you wanted to try it!

3 large tomatoes diced
1 large onion diced
2 Tbsp.diced Jalapenos
1/2 cup fresh cilantro (diced)
2 tsp. Salt
1/2 tsp. black pepper
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1 Tbsp. olive oil
1 Tbsp. white vinegar

Mix all ingredients together in large container until well blended. Allow to sit for at least 6 hours, it is better if allowed to sit overnight.

B-man :smiley:

Thankyou Everyone! :slight_smile:

I am definatly gonna try one of these this weekend, and then another next weekend, i heard that its good for you too, which is great as i have to lose my post baby weight! many thanks to you all! :wink: