Cookbooks

I tried to order a couple of the cook books, offered, but could not get my information through. I retyped the security code several times and it would not except it. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong.

We don’t process any payments or have access to anybody’s credit card information. I prefer to leave that to the payment processing professionals.

It sounds like you have a problem with PayPal - our third party payment processor. If you can’t remember your PayPal email address or username you can call them or email them. Here’s their information:

For email go to:

Phone Support

PayPal Customer Service Agents are available to help you during the following times:

4:00 AM PST to 10:00 PM PST Monday through Friday
6:00 AM PST to 8:00 PM PST on Saturday and Sunday

Call us at: 402-935-2050 (a U.S. telephone number)

We may only discuss an account with the account-holder. Please have the following information available when you call:

Your telephone number
Your email address
The last 4 digits of your credit card or bank account registered with PayPal
For security reasons, we must verify the above details before discussing any account-specific information.

Try Our Self-Service Phone Options
PayPal’s Speech-Enabled phone system allows you to speak, or use your telephone keypad, to let us know exactly what you would like to do when contacting us. For example,

Listen to recent transactions - say “Transaction History”
Check the status of claims and disputes - say “Case Status”
Request a password reset email - say “Password”
Hear other account-specific information

I do not have a pay pal account. Mostly it is the Security Code that won’t pass. I type it exactly the same, but it won’t except it.