I'm new here!!!!

Hi! I’m new here!!! my name is Paola. I’m from Mexico, and I love cook! I’m very happy because i’m in a “special cooking club” i promess post many mexican recipes, i’m was reading the mexican recipes and there are very different that we made here!!! i’ll try be more clear about my recipes… by the way excuse my english!!! i hope soon post a recipe… thank’s for this space… Adios!!!

Welcome Paola. We all look forward to some delicious Mexican recipes.

Regards,

Ron

Hi paola_r_c !!!

Welcome to RecipeSecrets! I extend this welcome to you, not only from myself, but from the membership. You’ll find most folks here are friendly, easy to get along with, and ready to offer help when needed. We all look forward to some authentic Mexican Recipes! If I may ask, could you hold off with posting your great recipes… Aline and I host and moderate a forum called International Recipes. Very soon, we will be starting a thread topic called MEXICAN CUISINE. That would provide a perfect spot for you to post up all of your great, and authentic recipes. There is a thread in the Ingredient Forum called Mexican Recipes, requested by another member here as a topic. As you’ve discovered, the recipe posts there are a watered down version, or if I may, a North American version. International Recipes will be visiting your homeland as a topic VERY SOON…and that is why I ask you to hold off. Your authentic recipes will add a sincere display of class and grace…so to speak. There will also be many reposts from it’s originally displaced topic. I would ask you to critique these recipes and offer your comments and suggestions. It won’t be long…actually we’ll use Mexican as our next International Recipes theme. Our members will love it! Once again…WELCOME to RecipeSecrets…great to have you aboard! Regards,
B-man :wink:

Welcome to Secret Recipes.net. I as many can hardly wait for your great recipes to share with all of us. b-man will help you anytime you need to know anything…He is the greatest!! hj :smiley:

Welcome to Secret Recipes.net. I as many can hardly wait for your great recipes to share with all of us. b-man will help you anytime you need to know anything…He is the greatest!! hj :smiley:

Welcome paola_r_c. I have never had Authentic Mexican but would love to try it. Looking forward to seeing your post.

j

Welcome from the southern part of the United States. We definitely have a love for Mexican food here even if we don’t exactly prepare it properly. Sure am looking forward to some authentic recipes. It will be nice to bring some different dishes to our church potluck dinners.

Again, welcome. Delighted to have you aboard!

Vaya con Dios!

Hi paola_r_c:

Welcome to Recipe Secrets. I’m looking forward to having some tradtional recipes from you. I love mexican food, but I’m clueless about preparing it. It will be good to have your input. Welcome again.

BetK :wink:

Welcome Paola,

Mexican food is my favorite!

I found a place near home that makes fresh tortillas. Sometimes they will give you a fresh one free! They are best fresh and still warm. A friend of mine has grandparents from Mexico that ran a resturant and she said these tortillas remind her of the ones her Grandma makes.

I am so looking forward to the “real” Mexican recipes. Do you have one for Carnitas? It is hard to find them on the menu and most of them are not very good.

Mary B.