Jamba Juice Recipes

Copycat Jamba Juice Smoothie Recipes

Jamba Juice Orange Berry Blitz

Start with 8 oz orange juice. Then add 2 scoops of pineapple
sherbert. Next add 2 scoop of frozen strawberries. Then 1 scoop frozen blueberries. Then add 2 scoops of crushed ice. Blend until desired consistency.

Jamba Juice Get Up and Mango

Start with 8 oz peach juice. Then add 2 scoops of frozen yogurt. Next add 2 scoop of frozen mangoes. Then two scoops of frozen peaches. Then add 2 scoops of crushed ice. Blend until desired consistency.

Jamba Juice Pina Colada

Start with 10 oz pineapple juice. Then add 2 scoops of pineapple sherbert. Then add 2 scoops frozen bananas. Peel bananas and put them in a baggie and keep them in the freezer until you are ready to use them. Here you’re going to need to add a tablespoon of coconut powder, if you don’t have coconut powder from the store you can buy a coconut and use the shavings instead. Then add 2 scoops of crushed ice. Blend until desired consistency.

Jamba Juice Skittles

Start with 8 oz peach lemonade. Then add 1 scoop of lime sherbert. Then add 2 scoops frozen yogurt. Next add 2 scoop of frozen strawberries. Then add 2 scoops of crushed ice. Blend until desired consistency.

Jamba Juice Fruity Pebbles

Start with 8 oz soymilk. Then add 1 scoop each of raspberry, orange, lime and pineapple sherbert. Then add 2 scoops of crushed ice. Blend until desired consistency.

Jamba Juice The Sunny Days

Start with 6 oz orange juice, then add 6 oz of lemonade. Then add 2 scoops each of orange and lime sherbert. Next add 2 scoop of frozen mangoes. Then add 2 scoops of crushed ice. Blend until desired consistency.

Jamba Juice Sour Patch Kids

Start with 12 oz lemonade. Then add 1 scoop each of raspberry, orange, lime and pineapple sherbert. Next add 2 scoops of frozen blueberries. Then add 2 scoops of crushed ice. Blend until desired consistency.

Jamba Juice Pink Starburst

Start with 6 oz peach juice, then add 6 oz of soy milk. Then add 1 scoop of raspberry sherbert, 1 scoop frozen yogurt, and 1 scoop sorbet. Next add 2 scoop of frozen strawberries, cut into 1/4ths. Then add 2 scoops of crushed ice. Blend until desired consistency.

Jamba Juice Strawberry Cheesecake

Start with 12 oz passion-mango juice. Then add 2 scoops frozen yogurt. Next add 2 scoop of frozen strawberries, cut each strawberry into 1/4ths so itll blend easier. Then add 2 scoops of crushed ice. Blend until desired consistency.

Jamba Juice White Gummy

Start with 8 oz peach juice, then add 4 oz of soy milk. Then add 1 scoop each of raspberry, orange and pineapple sherbert. Next add 2 scoop of frozen mangoes. Then add 2 scoops of crushed ice. Blend until desired consistency.

Smoothie Tips

1. For all juice, use a juice concentrate with half the recommended water, this will give your smoothie the similar texture of a jamba juice.
  2. All scoops are standard ice cream scoop sizes.
  3. Make sure to use sherbets and not ice cream because sherbet greatly affects the consistency of the smoothie.
  4. One scoop of fruit is equivalent to 1 ice cream scoop.
  5. If you wish to make more than the allotted amounts I’ve given you just make sure you add equivalent amounts of product in the same ratio.
  6. If your smoothie turns out thinner than you wanted, add more of the appropriate sherbets or frozen yogurt.
  7. If your smoothie turns out thicker than you wanted, add more of the appropriate juice.
  8. For OJ, lemonade and soy milk no concentrates are needed.

Source: NoteCook.com

:lol:made the pina colada…yummy…thanks

Mango-A-Go-Go

1 Cup passion fruit / mango juice
1 Cup pineapple sherbet
1 1/2 Cups frozen mango
1/2 Cup ice

Pour measured amount of liquid into blender.

One of the the most popular smoothie franchises has created one of the best smoothies out there. Thry this one for a Jamba Juice favorite.

Oh my goodness. I was stationed in Hawaii and Jamba Juice was my best friend. Thank you because I have been trying to make copycats and never could come close to them. You have just made my day.

Hi,
I don’t want to sound like a dummy here but could you tell me what is the measure equal for a scoop, 1 cup, 1/2 cup? I love smoothies ad just got one of those Ninja blenders so I was looking for new recipes.

Thanks,
Donna

I know someone who worked at Jamba Juice. I can hardly wait to make her one.

Smoothie Tips

1. For all juice, use a juice concentrate with half the recommended water, this will give your smoothie the similar texture of a jamba juice.
  2. All scoops are standard ice cream scoop sizes.

Tried to make the Jamba Juice Pink Starburst backfired but my gosh it tastes sweet, i think i will keep trying untill i get it just right. Thanks for that.

Waw! its a great juicy information.
But i would like to share a website for juicing recipes
can i share your text in my webiste?

for about a 24oz…
12oz of passion/mango juice
3 scoops of mangos(fresh or frozen)
2 scoops of pineapple sherbet’
1 scoop of crushed ice

Does anyone have the recipe for Strawberry Energizer?