MICROWAVE RECIPES

I HAVE NO OVEN DURING SOME LONG REMODELING, SO IM LOOKING FOR SOME RECIPES TO MAKE IN THE MICROWAVE.

here’s one I’ve made a few times:

COMPLETE SPAGHETTI IN THE MICROWAVE

1 lb. ground beef
2 c. water
1 chopped onion
2 t. dried basil
1/4 t. garlic powder
8 oz. spaghetti noodles, broken into pieces
1 can (28 oz.) spaghetti sauce
½ c. grated Parmesan cheese

In a 3-qt. microwave-safe casserole, place beef and onions, crumbling beef to break into small pieces. Microwave on HIGH for 3-4 minutes, stirring once to break up meat. Microwave on HIGH for 2 more minutes; drain off any fat. Add spaghetti sauce, water, basil and uncooked spaghetti noodles. Mix gently to combine. Cover with a lid and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes. Stir well, cover casserole again and microwave on HIGH 6-8 minutes longer; stir well. Sprinkle with cheese, cover again and microwave on HIGH 5-7 minutes longer (until spaghetti noodles are tender). Let stand 4 minutes before serving.
Makes 6 servings.

CG…
When the website is back up and running at 100% check the “recipe exchange forum” …someone posed the very same questions about three days ago. I posted several recipes in that thread suitable for microwave cooking. Hopefuly there is enough variety. Actually I think there may ahve been two separate request…one thread for someone with a broken oven…and another thread for someone living in the hotlands of Arizona, and not wanting to turn their oven on. Anyway have a quick look…they’ll be posted in the last seven days for certain.
Regards,

B-man

CG
You posted the same request on June 7th…I posted a few in that thread…are you looking for more, or can you narrow the field of search to favorite foods? PM me!

B-man