Seafood Fettucine Alfredo

My own Low Fat Alfredo Sauce which is a nice smooth flavor and oh so easy to make and seafood makes this something I cant wait to eat. If you dont like seafood I also use this for blackened chicken and peppers alfredo.

Seafood Fettucine Alfredo

Lowfat Homemade Alfredo Suace
( Dont double the batch for some reason I am not impressed with the consistency if you do.)

2 med cloves garlic, minced
1 cp chicken gravy
1/4 cp FF cottage cheese
1/4 cp FF Parmesan Cheese (shaker canister fine)
1 TBS Fresh Parsley, coarsely chopped
1/2 cp FF sour cream
1/4 cp veggie broth
1 tsp dried basil

Saute garlic 3-5 mins in non-stick pan covered with cooking spray. Combine sauted garlic and remaining ingreds in bleder and process till smooth. Store in airtight container till ready till use or heat in saucepan on low…microwave you choose.

Cook 1 box fettucine or however much is needed in your family in salted water with olive oil. Cook al dente. Drain

Sprinkle 1 lb med shrimp and 1 lb baby scallops with Natures Seasoning, in med skillet w/ 2 Tbs butter and 1 swirl olive oil saute seafood. Cook 2 mins and turn. Add 1 cp imatation crabmeat during last 2 mins of cooking if desired. Pile Fettucine on plate , top with seafood mix and the pour sauce over top. I do it seperate for each person but that is just me. You can add it all to a big platter and carefully toss.

This is my version of low fat seafood alfredo sauce. It is really pretty easy. I have also used chicken. Every one that tastes it loves it.
1lb Shrimp
1lb Scallops or Crabmeat
1 large container Fat Free Half and Half
1 tsp pepper
2-3 cloves of garlic
1/2 cup butter of margarine ( I use smart balance)
1/2 - 1 tsp salt
1 c. Parmesan cheese
Parsley for garnish
1 box Fettuccini
Cook Fettuccine according to package.
Over Medium heat , melt butter and add garlic to saute. When the garlic is soft, add the fat free Half and Half. Stir constantly for 5 Minutes until cream thickens. If it does get very thick use flour and water to thicken a little. Add shrimp , scallops or crab meat, salt, pepper. Stir to reduce heat to low. let cook 10 minutes then add parmesan cheese slowly using a whisk. Continue cooking another 5-10 minutes. Serve over noodles , Garnish with parsley and parmesan cheese.